Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Parenting
No one is perfect, and no one has perfect parents. We all strive to be the best that we can be, but we will never be perfect because we are human. I have thought about how I want my future family to be, and the main things I want is for everyone to know, and love God, and to be happy. I want a family that sticks together in the good and bad, and will do anything for one another. I want a man that will be a spiritual leader for me and my children. I hope that I can be a good spiritual leader as well for my husband and children. I would like to have twins, but I know that probably will not happen, but only God knows. I do know that I would love to adopt 1-2 children. I have not figured out where I want to adopt them from, or the age of the children in which I would like to adopt. All I know is that I would be blessed to have a mixture of boys and girls. I am wanting to name one of my sons Raymond John in honor of my brother who was a spiritual leader for me as well as to others. I want to get my children involved in many activities, but I will not force them to continue them. I hope that my children would have interest in ballet/dance, soccer, music, wakeboarding, and church activites. I hope that God blesses me with a family that will help me grow closer to Him. For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jer. 29:11: I know that God has bigger plans than I could imagine for me and my future family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment