Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Monday, November 22, 2010

parents love

a question to ponder:
Do all parents love their children?
I have been thinking about it from many angles and
I would probably say no. It is hard for me to think that
a parent would love their child if they abused them
emotionally, physically, etc. It is also hard for me to believe
that a parent would love their child if they were doing drugs
while they were pregnant or around the child. Yes I think most
parents love their parent, but to say all parents love their child
I would have to disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment